Protrade Ltd. is part of the DIPT Group, established in 1973
Protrade is a company with a team of people committed to delivering #BestValueNoMessin to the professional trade. Our product portfolio is tailored for the joinery, fit-out, drylining, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, offsite modular manufacturing and many other construction related industries.
Protrade Depots are located around the East Midlands, and stocked with tools, accessories and production consumables for immediate collection. Depots are also a convenient drop-off and collection point for power tool repairs and servicing, with regular transportation to and from our Service Centre, ensuring rapid turnaround times. The Protrade website allows for a 24-7 ordering facility, clearly displaying stock status. The Group Distribution Centre has over 10,000 product lines electronically processed to ensure the highest level of accuracy is achieved in fulfilling our customer’s requirements. Delivery is supported by our own fleet of vehicles and a national carrier distribution partner, ensuring Next Day Delivery throughout the UK.
”To be the First Choice Supplier to our Target Markets.”
- In order for us to achieve our objectives, people are essential and all will be treated respectfully, equally and with every consideration to help them to develop and prosper.
- Collectively we will strive to delight our customers at all times.
- We will endeavour to offer best value products and processes that provide our customers with total best cost business options.
- We will continually search for and present innovative products and processes that provide our customers with cost savings and profit opportunities.
- We believe communication is the lifeblood of any relationship. As such, we will endeavor to keep the flow simplistic, clear and concise.
- We are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business to positively influence our long term objectives.
- We will always do what is morally, ethically and legally correct at all times.
- We will always ensure that we present ourselves and our business in a professional, caring and courteous manner.
Our Accreditations & Affiliations
ISO9001 – You can trust our service
Independently assessed by BSI against internationally recognised standards showing our commitment to quality and assurance.
ISO 9001 Quality Management certified by BSI, FS21107.