In the unlikely event that you are not totally satisfied with a product you have purchased, return it to us within 14 days.
Products being returned, for exchange or refund, must be in their original condition and packaging.
Steps for Returning an item:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03452 60 20 80 quoting ‘Our Ref.’, which can be on the original Despatch Note underneath ‘Invoice Address’. Please also give details of the item to be returned.
- We will raise a Returns Document and email a copy to you. This will need to be printed and returned with the item(s).
- We can only accept returned items that are in perfect condition and original packaging. It is essential that the item is returned in protective wrapping or a suitable box – any damaged items cannot be refunded.
- Send the package to: Protrade Returns, Sidney Robinson Business Park, Ascot Drive, Derby, DE24 8EH. It is advisable that the delivery method is tracked, i.e. courier or parcel post, as we cannot take responsibility for goods that do not arrive.
- We will process a refund, once the item has been received, and advise confirmation.
Steps for exchanging a faulty or damaged item:
We also operate an exchange policy for faulty or damaged goods. Any faulty items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Please also check out our comprehensive Power Tool Repair Policy.
- Email email@example.com or call us on 03452 60 20 80 quoting ‘Our Ref.’, which can be found on the original Despatch Note underneath ‘Invoice Address’. Please also give details of the faulty item to be exchanged.
- For faulty or defective items, we will arrange collection of the item, issuing you with a collection date and a Returns Document which will be emailed to you. This will need to be printed and returned with the item(s).
- Ensure the item is returned in its original packaging. It is essential that the item is returned in protective wrapping or a suitable box. Please also return the item to the original or similar outer packaging and seal with tape. Finally, write ‘Protrade’ on the outer box followed by the Returns Reference Number.
- When the goods are collected, obtain a Proof of Return Note from the vehicle driver
- We will despatch a replacement once the item has been received and inspected.
- Items will not be accepted without a Returns Document.
- Any refunds are for the products only and do not include carriage charges.
- Once a collection date and address has been agreed, it can only be changed up to the day before. If for whatever reason the date was not met, it is then up to the customer to ensure the goods are returned to us.
- The collection service is only applicable for items under 25kg. For heavier items, please contact Customer Services on 03452 60 20 80.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) items cannot be returned or exchanged, and are excluded from this policy.