Orders placed Monday to Friday by 5pm, will be despatched the same day. A confirmation of despatch, showing the consignment number for your order, will be sent to you by email. For goods that are being delivered by courier, an online tracking link will be provided so you can check the progress of your delivery. Deliveries are not be made on Bank Holidays and will be delivered the following working day.
All deliveries made by courier will require a signature from the recipient. If there is nobody present at the address when the delivery is made, a card will be left with information on how to re-arrange your delivery. Parcels may also be collected from your local courier depot or from a recognised Collect+ partner. For more details see our page on the FedEx Delivery Management System.
Deliveries can be sent direct to site or any alternative address by simply completing the delivery address details when placing your order. If you have any queries regarding delivery, call Customer Services on 03452 60 20 80 or email email@example.com.
Next Day is regarded as ‘Next Working Day’, ie. Monday to Friday.
- Extra heavy or hazardous items may incur additional delivery charges. If applicable, you will be contacted prior to despatch.
- Any short deliveries or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. See Returns for more details.
- For export orders (including the Republic of Ireland), delivery charges vary from country to country.
- Contact Customer Services on 03452 60 20 80 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for exact costs.
- Carriage charges displayed above exclude VAT.